After a long-running Superman series with Christopher Reeve in the iconic tights and cape (and one more with Brandon Routh), and compelling takes on Batman on both sides of the millennium, Warner Bros. put the reset on their DC Comics movies and created the DC Extended Universe. The first in this new constellation of comic book cinema was 2013’s Man of Steel, which took audiences back through the beefy boy from Krypton’s origins and his blossoming into the protector of mankind.
- All DCEU Movies Ranked: DC Movies By Tomatometer
- Review: ‘Free Guy’ full of heart and soul
- Sweet Tooth: Canadian author Jeff Lemire’s post-apocalyptic DC comic books inspired the hit Netflix series
- Todd McFarlane on why King Spawn #1 sales are so high and what Spawn can do that Marvel and DC can’t
- Marvel to Launch Spider-Man NFTs This Week